SKOA Vapor - 178mm mit 47°
Freeride / Downhill / Allrounder
The Skoa Vapor has a very flowy feel: smooth turning and easy transitions into sliding and back to grip.
It features a flipable hanger, 47° baseplate, and tall bottom barrels.
All of this comes together to deliver top end performance in both freeride and downhill riding.
For more stability simply flip the hanger.
For a more race-like feel opt for the 42° baseplate. Besides all these facts the Vapor is a true allrounder!
- 178mm / 47° tall + short Barrels
- Big Urethane Pivot Cups
- Price is for 2 Trucks.
- Flipable Hanger/Low Rake = easy tuning for rider preference, without extreme differences.
- Medium Offset = Flowy Turns and smooth sliding transitions.
- Tall Barrels = More Lean.
- Big Urethane Pivot Cups = More dampening, more support, more durability. We hand pour these our self in 90a.
- SKOA EUROTHANE Bushings. 90a Tall Barrels Bottom and 90a Standard Barrels top.
- Fine Threaded Axles and Kingpins = more precise tightness for bushings and wheels.
- A 3.25” kingpin is hammered in, allowing you the option for double tall barrels, with no slop.
- metrical M8x1 axle nuts
- 4 axis CNC machined
- hight: 60mm
- weight: 369g (incl. axles, nuts, baseplate, kingpin, kingpin nut, washer, pivot cup), without bushings
Set of 2