Sold as Pair with a Sticker
- .975" Dia x .75" High (24.77mm Dia x 20mm High).
- KranK rides a couple of points softer than they test, so order accordingly.
- Harder KranK durometer bushings (93a) are for heavier-weight riders (over 140lbs) as harder durometer bushings allow for a nice tight set-up
- Softer KranK durometer bushings (87a) are best for medium-weight riders (75 - 140lbs) as well as for those looking for a looser setup in the RoadSide position when coupled with a harder duro bushing.
- Excellent when used as a TallBarrel/TallCone combo - but incredibly fun and variable when used in the Roadside position in combo with other shapes & or duro's in the Boardside position.
Set for 1 Truck!!